Diagnosis
11/2005
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
Well - I knew my self wiping days were numbered.

I had looked into the hands free bidet toilet seats by Toto and BioBidet - but at $400-$1000+ they were more than I could afford.

I would also need a special AC outlet installed in the bathroom - more expense and hassle

The seats looked cool - but had a lot of features that I really didn't need - seat lifter, seat warmer, blow dry, etc.

Then I came across these simple bidet attachments for the toilet for less than $100 (I paid $70 on ebay)

They are non-electrical and easy to install. The brand is Luxe Bidet.

Luxe Bidet Products MB110 | MB210 | MB320 Online

Check out the reviews on Amazon:

Luxe Bidet MB110 Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment - - Amazon.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31GrsUp40oL.@@AMEPARAM@@31GrsUp40oL

They have models that just run on cold water and others that can be hooked up to the hot water from the bathroom sink - although by the time the water heats up you're pretty much done. I have no problem with the cold water but my wife found it a little chilly.

You may need to pad off with TP.

I've almost lost the use of my hands but I can still easily operate the controls.

It works great and its super effective.

I was extremely stressed about losing my bathroom independance - but this has given me a new lease on life without breaking the bank.

thanks for the info....i can't believe i am even shopping for such things....i am usually researching things like refrigerators, vacuums and steam cleaners...yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back