Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
MO
City
aaaa
Ah my baby and date just left for prom. Took lots of pictures. SO cute.

Ah my baby and date just left for prom. Took lots of pictures. SO cute.
Be sure and share the pics when you get them uploaded!

I watched a really good movie last night with my oldest son Matthew last night. If you haven't watched it already 42 is really good.

> If you haven't watched it already 42 is really good

downloading it now :)

I would love to post pictures of the cute couple but I dare not. I don't have permission to post the date's pictures on line. Trust me they were too cute. Very shy and reserved and annoyed with my cooing and picture taking. I was in fully mommy mode. :lol:

>I would love to post pictures of the cute couple but I dare not. I don't have permission to post the date's pictures on line.

how come?

this is Keefer sitting on top of Rosie's ashes ...

Attachments

• DSC_0360-2-5.jpg
    DSC_0360-2-5.jpg
    822.3 KB · Views: 266
Her parents are very strict and I don't want to cause her any trouble. Although I don't think they would even know about this site.

Would have loved to see the pics Vicki but we understand. Hope they had a great time. Our daughter was looking at all the prom pics on twitter and facebook last night of all our local kids. She is only a sophomore and said she is going next year for sure. She tried to get me to say how much I'd spend on a dress for her. I said "Will have to see. lol" We have dress sales locally a couple times of year in which the girl's resale their dresses. I'm hoping maybe we could get a nice one there at a little less anyway. I only have one daughter and I have been looking forward to her first formal for years. Her daddy gets to split the bill on this one. lol

I am glad we had all boys. It was $154 for the tux and shoes. OMG! Crazy. While he was getting fitted I looked at the fancy dresses they had. Nothing under $150. Then there was the tickets and flowers. With girls there is also the hair, mani/pedi. Goodness I am glad he was the only one who went to prom. Good Luck Kim. :lol:

Good afternoon everyone, well I think spring may finally be here. Sunny and in the 50's today, supposed to be 70 on friday. HOORAY!

Dana

Quick check in from Advocacy Days in DC ...

I hope and pray everyone has a good mother's day. I got a new patio set and I am going to enjoy coffee in the morning there. My boys are going to fix me dinner, t-bone steak and salad.

>I hope and pray everyone has a good mother's day.

it's tomorrow, right? otherwise I'm in trouble ...

Yea it is tomorrow. I just wanted to send good wishes. I will be busy being pampered (thank goodness it only 1 day). :roll: They mean well.

Happy Mother's Day Ladies! I'm working as usual. I don't know the last holiday I've been off. I was secretly hoping that the family would get me a new pupy for Mother's day but it didn't happen. I've been wanting one as a gift my whole life. They did take me out to eat last night at TGI Friday's. The food was good but I've been really down so I really didn't enjoy it much. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back