Trevor

Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Cambridge
Hi ,

I've posted several times and received a lot of valuable feed back. Many already know my story but I'm back with some concerns. I 've had several emg's and they have come back with positive feedback. I've come to the fact my body twitches everywhere( back, arms, stomach, legs not mouth though). What just seems to bother me is I've had head pressure, neck bone cracking for 5 years which again told it was tension headaches. Wake up every morning thumb and fingers sore more on right than left. Legs have this heavy feeling and feet are sore in morning. But now for the last 4 weeks my left shoulder and upper arm are very sore and arm is somewhat sore. Both shoulders crack and pop on every movement. When I stretch my legs they shake and so do my arms. I see a chiropactor who is a personel friend of mine who adjusts my back and tells me to keep my body active but don't go crazy, build it until you get stronger. Well I'm not getting stronger if anything my pressure in my head is worse and the pain in my shoulders is worse and I have now have pressure in the middle of my back on my spine. My GP is sending to a REumantoid Arthrititis Spec on Sept 9 because of my hands. When I mentioned the pain in my shoulder/burning feeling to the neuro, he said it is nothing because as far as what he sees on the emg I not displaying weakness, so move on. I been on clonazepam for over a year and I don't know if it really helps me that much anymore. I see a naturpath who has done allergy testing and recently I sent off a hair analysis to see if there is tocixity in my body as I have several mercury dental fillings. One thing I don't do is complain to my wife or let my son know I 'm in pain. I'm trying to keep a chin up as probably most of you are. Again if anyone has any insight I would really appreciate it. I have a appt with my GP today at 3:30 because of the pain in my shoulders but I don't know what my next step should be. I've had several MRI's on my head none on my neck or spine. I've only had a xray on my c spine which came back normal. Blood tests have always come back fine.

Trevor,

Why don't you ask for a mri of your c-spine. An x-ray is not going to show you if you have slipped discs it only shows bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back