Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
Anyone who has a Pride or Golden lift chair knows the difficulty with getting a table where the base will slide under these chairs, due to the mechanical parts.

I found a table that works like a hospital bedside table- can eat, work on computer, etc.- & good amount of surface space-
with table pulled in front while sitting. Then, the top completely swings (pivots) out of the way when you want to get up- the base stays in place. Can also leave in this position to act as a side table. Dad sleeps in his chair, so this is very convenient.
It is on spinlife website- only place I've seen it.

My Dad has a Golden chair, and I ordered this table for Father's Day for him. He loves it, and I must say it functions beautifully! May not look like something out of House Beautiful- but it's all about function for him!

We are now looking to get the same chair for Jim, and I will definitely be ordering this as well. Shipping was free; and assembling it very easy!

Thanks for the info! We were having problems tonight with a tray in my husband's lap that is too bulky and not close enough to his mouth for eating. He sits in his recliner to eat, as it is more comfortable for him and he can use the soft neck support.

Will look into these tables further. Thanks again.

I did find it at other online stores around the same price the lower ones didn't have free shipping so you would pay about the same then. I was wondering why someone didn't make one for recliners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back