Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Oakville
Hi folks, can you guys advise me on a good food processor to make up feed tube mixtures. Don’t need it yet but getting close to Christmas and you never know what Santa my bring.
Thanks Al.

Any of the Bullet type blenders are good.
Vincent

Vitamix. It is the best. The motor is so strong it can make pureed soup. I'm on my second one. I believe they have a 7-year warranty. I got the Vitamix Pro at Bed, Bath & Beyond using their 20% off coupon and another discount. It's so easy to clean that you'll want to use it.

Hi, Al, One never knows what Santa will bring.
However, hints like, "It sure would be nice if Santa brings me a XX." Or, "I wonder if Santa's going to bring me a XX" Or, "I hope a XX will fit in Santa's bag". Maybe, "I'll be SO DISAPPOINTED if Santa doesn't have enough XX's to bring me one" You could try, "I hope Santa's elves have enough wrapping paper for the XX he's going to bring me this year". ;-)

Well, you get the idea. Good luck and may Santa be good to you! :p
May blessings abound. B. :cool:

I believe vitamix has the best motor to cope with the constant use and gives a really smooth result pretty much no matte what ingredients :)

Thx. For the advice folks but the fat sob didn’t bring one, but that is ok I don’t need it yet. I left him a donut and a beer but when he hadn’t shown up by 11pm I consumed them myself. Me and that guy are finished anyway, he just costs me a lot of money every year covering for him.
Al

Boo! I was rooting for you Al! Maybe the Easter Bunny will come through for you!

Easter Bunny is a phoney, I seen him on TV, he runs on batteries.
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back