Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
frisco
Hi, I am new to this forum and have had unique symptoms. I have read other posts but am just a bit curious if anyone has any advice.

About 3 months ago i noticed i had less muscle control in my left arm and it began to feel weaker than usual. I am still able to use all my extremities and fingers well no issue there. However my left hand grip and arm still feel a bit weaker than usual. I am very active so i notice things of this nature. My legs are still strong as well as my chest but i noticed the definition in the left arm is lacking as well as the strength. I saw a neuro 3 months ago and she gave me a reflex test as well as other tests to see my coordination. She said everything seemed fine and ran blood tests and took an mri of my head and neck which all checked out. Should i be worried since i still have this odd feeling in my left arm? Thanks for any help

also im a 25 year old white male

We have a sticky at the top of this forum section title NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

It would be worth your time and effort to read.

No, ALS doesn't present as an odd feeling in your arm. You should go back to your doctor if you are still concerned, there would be a thousand other causes before ALS would even be mildly considered really. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back