Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to use the quote reply and add DITTO that to each reply here, but that would have been over the top ;)

We are all holding onto you tomorrow Maxxxxxxx

Ditto ditto ditto ditto . Thinking of you Max and Sandy. Sending good thoughts and wishes.

Sandy just updated me - the surgery is set for tomorrow under a general anaesthetic.

As you might imagine it's a very stressful time for them both. Max has had a NG tube all week so they have been getting him well fed and hydrated and apparently he has the nurses in hysterics quite often (no surprise there!).

Max and Sandy send many thanks to the family here for all the support being sent their way. I asked her to tell him there have been many people sending messages, thinking of him, and saying DITTO THAT.

I'm going to light one of my beautiful candles now for Max, so it can help light the way for the surgeons. No I'm not really that mystic, but I love candles and I always find it comforting to me to light a candle in one of my special candle holders when I'm particularly thinking of someone.

LOVE YOU MAX - can't wait til you get back here and get to read through this thread and see how much you were loved and held during your ordeal. XXXXX

Praying for you Max. You will do great. Kim

Prayers from Idaho for you today Max.

DITTO THAT!An expression that will remain alive among this community forever! thinking of you Max and sending well wishes to you and Sandy !

Thoughts and prayers being sent!
Dana

Sending my thoughts and prayers to Max today!

As I type this Max is in surgery. Prayers!

Keeping our fingers crossed!

Prayers being said.

Friday morning surgery successful.

Resting in ICU. Followed by observation on normal ward.

Good work!

Wonderful news, continued prayers and love.

~Kaye

wonderful news!

So glad to hear all went well. Remember Max, don't fall! Ditto that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back