Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
I am going to let go of some of my pictures, if you would like to look at them, the ones for sale have it on it. All I am asking is for you to pay shipping and handling, and this is the most important part. Please donate what you think is fair to ALS Guardian Angels. They have a webcite to any of you that would like to check their webpage out. these pictures are canvas, so you would need to buy your backless frame at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. You can take the canvas with you to find the right size frame:) Or just display the canvas only, but some of them do not have the sides painted as I mainly use mine in frames.

Snowman and two kids. I want it. I will PM you and Stu will receive my donation for your painting! Thank you! I think your thread needs to be moved for more visibility. I'll ask about it.

Thanks Joni!

Move it where you want too..:)

Joni I would love to buy both of the poppy ones. I need to put a hold on it as we are leaving the farm on June 29th and moving to the townhouse. Can't get organized enough to send you the money for shipping and send donations to Stu until after the move. But for sure if the poppy pictures are still there in early July I want them. They would be perfect in our new place.
Hugs to you sweetie.
Laurel

if anyone ever question the fact that you, Joni, are an angel- then they need to come and read this thread.
youre such a blessing

Thanks Liz honey, just want to help...

Where can we see the pictures? I don't see them on the guardian angel site.

Go to my homepage:)

Very nice. I love the kids and the snowman. I miss painting. I'd watch that TV guy on PBS and go nuts painting. Wish I had extra $$, I'd get that snowman picture!

Patty did you use to paint? Would love to see some of yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back