jamorel

Distinguished member
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Calgary
I created this video in hopes of raising awareness for ALS. It is tongue and cheek...hopefully not offensive and hopefully entertaining enough to have some legs. maybe. Please have a look and provide feedback. Be kind...this is my directorial debut

Starz Movie | Xtranormal

Interesting to say the least.

AL.

I posted it to Youtube
I know it is a bit silly, but maybe it will get some attention. I personally didn't like the Hitler video that went out about a year ago, but others did so I everyone has different tastes. Its just such a hard topic to get awareness around as people prefer to ignore it unless it directly effects them.
J

Great job Jodi! Charlie has my voice!

Amazing!

Great job.

Believe it or not, almost every thing Charlie said on the video are direct quotes. I had to edit out a few words to make it rated G... but he really is that...odd. Barry, you have a much nicer voice. Especially the Aussie accent.

Joy Styles

I think after exams I will look at creating a series of interviews (I have named the host "Andy Lynn Styles") with different people using their actual quotes from different movies/real-life interviews. Might be fun to do and maybe get attention from people outside the ALS community. I did have someone tweet Charlie saying they learned something... that makes it worth it in itself. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back