Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Or
City
Portland
I have an almost new Dynavox V-max + that my mom only used very rarely before she passed. She never had a chance to get comfortable with it and so it sat idle for the 3 months or so before her death. It was brand new in July and has a wheelchair mounting system to go with it. It includes a case, charger, manuals, CD's, keyboard, etc. It's the "unlocked" version running Windows 7.

I'm trying to settle the last of her estate and get the rest of the debts paid off. I have no idea what the used market value would be on this. I'm open to offers and hope it will go towards someone that can get good use out of it.

I know that in the near future I will be needing one but I do not know what the price is for one and I think medicare covers them?

Hi. I am looking for one of these. I have a little girl who is 11 years old and has special needs. She isn't talking and has been in speech therapy for several years. The therapist has recommended one of these. I am looking for one, however they are quite expensive. She has had alot of surgeries in her life and has just began walking not long ago. The shriners in Spokane fixed her legs and she is up and going. The school in which she goes to is good. However over the last few years I have had problems with the district. Two years ago, they had an aide that put her leg braces on to tight and bruised her feet. The principal "put a hush" on the teachers. I found out about it when a teacher quit and told me the whole story. Before I was aware of how it happened i had been to the school several times. Even called child protective services. The following year a different aide dragged her down the hall on her knees. Another child who was upset came to the house with her mother and told me and then reported it to school. Shaye - my daughter - needs this to communicate and be able to tell us when things are wrong. I don't know how much you are asking, but could you please let me know. I am interested in purchasing one as soon as possible. Thank you Jodi

I am very interested in your device. I work at a speech therapy clinic where people here are in need to use these types of systems. I would love to know how much you want for your device, the clinic and the people I work with would greatly benefit from it. Please contact me at my email identity52002 at yahoo dot com . Sorry I wrote it like that it is to prevent forum bots from getting my email and sending me advertisements and/or viruses.

$1500 + shipping. I can send pics if you want.....Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back