CAHPAH

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MO
City
Barnhart
Just finished a wonderful day with the most awsome woman in the world. For years we have celibrated our aniversary by decorating the house for Christmas. This year both of our daughters helped along with my Mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Had a really great day. Serena said today that if I knew what was going to happen to her I might not have married her; rubish! I still think it was the smartest thing I ever did and consider myself the most fortunate man alive.:D

Happy Anniversary Jim and Serena!

Happy Anniversary Jim. I agree with you, even if I had known, I still would have married Liz. Bless you and your family.

Dick

Happy Anniversary! 28 years is something to be proud of!

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful gift your family gave to you both!

Jim and Serena, belated Happy Anniversary! Oh, I'm glad you have family around you both. Twenty-eight years is doing well and your love, Jim, for Serena is very obvious. Congratulations!

Happy anniversary xx Ang

Happy Anniversary to both of you. 28 years what a blessing.

Congrats! 28 years is something to be proud of! Ours was Friday 16 years and still counting!

Congratulations on such a nice, long lasting marriage!

Congratulations! Sounds like you are lucky to have each other...
I wish you many more happy years together!

Enjoy your anniversary! Congratulations on 28 years!

28 years...monumental! Enjoy your celebration of marriage.

"Serena said today that if I knew what was going to happen to her I might not have married her; rubish! I still think it was the smartest thing I ever did and consider myself the most fortunate man alive."__________________

Jim,
Your Serena said those words (above) because she loves you so much. Just as your word "rubish" send the love right back. :)
Happy, Happy Anniversay to you love birds!

Judy

Happy Anniversary Jim! We had our 25th this past August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back