Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
Every now-and-again, a newbie will respond to my old thread, "Undiagnosed Please Read This" and it will suddenly come alive again.

In that post, I had just returned from an appointment with a university neurology clinic after having my 2nd round of EMG/NCV testing in less than a month. I was told I did not have ALS but that they didn't know what I had. The referring neuro suspected PLS.

Fast forward from July/08 to Dec/08 and a V.A. neuro 2nd'd the opinion of PLS. Since that time, I have seen the V.A. about 5 times for various check-ups/follow-ups, testing, etc and the diagnosis of PLS has stuck (and appears to be stuck for a pretty long haul).

So, it doesn't appear that I'm going to be leaving the forum and besides that, Beth has forbidden me to do so.

As you know, I have been hard at work trying to develop a cure for PLS using an assortment of batteries, wires, needles, creams and elixers. No breakthroughs yet!

Zaphoon, PZ and Kim

I second Beth on that order! We are waiting with baited breath to see what new elixer you come up with next.
Colleen

I read wires as wines! I think that would be more fun to trial and if you need help give me a buzz! pun intended ;)

zaphoon - you are so upbeat good for you-i would like to forbid anyone from leaving here

Every now-and-again, a newbie will respond to my old thread, "Undiagnosed Please Read This" and it will suddenly come alive again.

In that post, I had just returned from an appointment with a university neurology clinic after having my 2nd round of EMG/NCV testing in less than a month. I was told I did not have ALS but that they didn't know what I had. The referring neuro suspected PLS.

Fast forward from July/08 to Dec/08 and a V.A. neuro 2nd'd the opinion of PLS. Since that time, I have seen the V.A. about 5 times for various check-ups/follow-ups, testing, etc and the diagnosis of PLS has stuck (and appears to be stuck for a pretty long haul).

So, it doesn't appear that I'm going to be leaving the forum and besides that, Beth has forbidden me to do so.

As you know, I have been hard at work trying to develop a cure for PLS using an assortment of batteries, wires, needles, creams and elixers. No breakthroughs yet!

Zaphoon, PZ and Kim

Phheewww ! I thought he was going to mention his low-tech xray scans (sitting nekkid on the photo copier) .

Glad you are here dude !

Glen, I tried that. No success there either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back