08/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Anaheim
Did it again! :smile: Now I've run out of daughters. :-(

Admittedly this post is late (thanks Marianne, mare, for prodding me). But on October 24 my other daughter was married. That makes 2 daughters in a little over 2 months. Donations can be made to the destitute father at ...

I've added a new album under my profile for it.

There are a couple videos below. This first one is me toasting the bride & groom:

YouTube- AnnaToast

Here's me walking Noelle down the aisle:

YouTube- BrideProcessional

Bucket list getting shorter...

-Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Congrats! Kudos to the Father of the Bride.

Time to add some new daughters?

Congratulations Tom!

Congratulations to the father of the bride X2! As the father of only one son I feel for your destitution Tom. Not enough for donations but...

Last edited:
Congratulation, Tom & Heidi!

The videos are great! Wow, your son (I assume, walking Heidi down the aisle) looks just like you. And then there is someone (your brother?) who looks like your twin!
No wonder your 2 daughters look so much alike! And, you are right, Noelle looks amazing!

Your toast was great; the right touch of sentiment & humor. Although, you do seem to enjoy the comedian's role! (You've got your timing down!) And I'm sure Matt was nervous, after what you did/said at the last wedding!

Maybe you need to switch user names with Al Marple- seems like you are now
"MtPockets"! LOL

By the way, you broke her nose?!? Nice going, Dad!

p.s. Barry- "...prodding"- is that man code for "nagging"?

Hi Tom,
I was having a little trouble figuring out how to see your videos so now that I found them I thought that I would repost the links to make it easier for others to see them, I hope that you don't mind.

YouTube- DadToastNoelle and Matt

YouTube- BrideProcessional

mare, definitely not nagging. You just have extraordinary powers of persuasion!

Tom, That's just wonderful! Thank you for sharing (you handsome devil you!) I checked out your photo album, and now that Barry got your youtube link to work, I'm headed over to watch the video.

Barry- LOL ! That's just what Jim says!

Congrats! Now you need to add holding FIRST Grandchild in your arms to the Bucket list! Loved the videos!

Thanks everyone for you well wishes.
And ESPECIALLY thanks to you, Barry, for fixing and re-posting my video links. I logged in today to fix it, and you beat me to the punch.

Mare: you are very perceptive. Yes, that was my son Nathan walking my wife Heidi down the aisle. And these were my brother Brad's pictures. People say we look alike; I don't see it. At the first wedding, I really laid into my other son-in-law for "knocking up my daughter", it was all in good fun and everyone enjoyed it (I hope). Anyway, son-in-law #2 was really sweating it out leading up to his wedding. Public speaking has always been way out of my comfort zone, but it was fun!

Indigo: Yup, already took care of the first grandchild thing! Hayley way born last August, a little over a year before the first wedding. What are you gonna do? Kids today do things in their own own order. But Hayley's such a blessing. She was over at the house last night walking around (about 10 steps is her limit) dancing, laughing. Always brightens the mood.

-Tom

Congrats Tom on all counts. Loved the toast!

Congratulations Tom! Very beautiful brides in your family, your's included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back