Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
My oldest grand daughter stayed overnight last Saturday, and left this pic for me with a note on the back of it. She seems to have taken my diagnosis harder than my 3 sons and younger grand daughter. She is very protective of me and makes me proud with her academic accomplishment and ambitious nature. Alivia (Liv), wants to go to Duke University and become a doctor. I have made arrangements so she can pursue her academic ambitions exactly as she wants. :)

Attachments

• liv1.png
    liv1.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 3,168
  • Livi at 12.jpg
    Livi at 12.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 589
Wonderful...just wonderful! I'm touched by her love for you.

Mark that is just beautiful, both her gorgeous letter and your post.
The letter is definitely a silver lining to all this.
I'm not going to share an anecdote or tell a funny, that would detract from the absolutely gorgeous message this post gives us.
Thank you for sharing. ..it's made my day.
God bless, Janelle x

That's excellent Big Mark!

You have a date for after you pass, pretty cool. Something to look forward to, in a spooky way!

It is a testimony to you, and her parents that she is so loving. You are Loved!

Mark you are a big softy. So glad you have a beautiful and loving relationship with your granddaughter

mark you talk of all the bad things in life you may have done. i don't think so. bad don't bring this along. im happy for you and god loves you to.

ok this made me cry when i seen it. you make sure you do what she said. but i know you will...........:):):):):):):):)

So much love--Mark, all joking aside, you are an exceptional person. She is beautiful and I'm sure her love for you will shape her future.

> left this pic for me with a note on the back of it.

beatuful!

Yep, a big softy! Love ya, bigmark!

Mark, on another thread you commented how useless you felt. Please think about the love this child has for you- and if that isn't the result of having been a constructive role model, don't know what is. You have and are doing something very right to receive that love. Have a good day. Hugs. Donna

What a beautiful young lady- in spirit and in appearance. I am sure she will be a wonderful physician

That's an awesome love between you and your granddaughter!

Dave's got it right:
mark you talk of all the bad things in life you may have done. i don't think so. bad don't bring this along.

You've got a big heart, Mark!

Totally awesome Mark. What better tribute could be written, and the fact it was written to you whilst you are still here to know it - priceless.

Thank you so much for sharing. Of course your bada$$ reputation is forever shot, but hey we loved you either way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back