Anyone hear about how it went yesterday for Ted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenL

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
MA
City
Southborough
He was supposed to have his second stem cell operation at Emory... Very invasive surgery from what I understand, saying a prayer for him!

Thanks for the reminder Helen. Ted's in my prayers.

Just posted on facebook.

Ted was transfered out of Neuro ICU to a regular room around 5 tonight. He continues to improve... The kids got to come and see him tonight after school which definitely lifted his spirits! For those of you in the Atlanta area set your DVR's to Fox 5 on Monday at 5...we have word that his story will run then! Thanks to all for their love and prayers!

I tried posting the FB notice stating Ted's update but it went to mod land?

He's Ok - was transferred from Neuro ICU to regular room at 5PM today. He continues to improve.
Saw his kids and it lifted his spirits. FOX 5 Atlanta will be running a story on Monday at 5 show.

thank you, Elaine! Can't wait to watch the news tomorrow!

I'm so glad he's doing well. Wish I could see the show. Wonderful his was able to see his kids.

Mich, I'm sure the show will wind up online for viewing, they have in the past.

you can probably find the story online after it airs...

praying for you Ted, you're leading the way for us all!

Update from Ted on FB (2 hours ago):

"Looks like I won't be going home until Monday. Still on IV narcotics and having trouble using restroom on my own. Until these things get resolved I will be staying at casa del Emory. Thanks to everyone for their continued love, support and prayers."

Thanks everyone for the information about Ted everyone. He is truly a inspiration to us all with his positive attitude. Will be keeping Ted and all of you in my prayers. Kim

Thinking of you Ted and wishing you a short and healing hospital stay. Yasmin.

Hang in there, Ted. You're a brave man to "go where no man has gone before". Thank you for giving us all hope!

Its Monday. Maybe Teds going home today:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back