Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
It is with sadness that I post to remember a beautiful woman Laura (known here as fionae).

Laura had bulbar onset and lived alone. I don't know how she did it, she will always have my deepest respect and admiration. We emailed constantly, but I felt so totally helpless from the other side of the world.

She went through the deepest hell of fear, but today she was granted peace and rest and the monster can no longer torment her.

I will never forget the person I came to know and love - fly free Laura, I hope you are soaring high and laughing now.

Thank you for letting us know. Remembering Laura as she is free, happy and singing

Oh, I am so sorry. However, I am glad she is safe and now free from the fear and the terrible trials of her disease.

Thanks for sharing T. She is free at last and not alone anymore.

Sad....I thought she had a bit longer, but in her situation (being alone) maybe this is kinder.

She used to email back an fourth with me as well. She was a nice lady.

On my. This is really sad. Thanks for letting us know.

I am so totally heart broken. We emailed and talked quite a bit until she was to weak to email much. I always hated that she spent so much time alone. She was a very spiritual person and always cared more about how I was doing than herself. She has truly gained her wings.

She was a beautiful person inside and out. She sent me a picture of herself. Prayers for her son and family. I truly hate ALS.

Peace to you sweet Laura.

No. No.
She was such a sweet loving friend to so many...

I used to email Laura pictures of my beloved rabbit, Ivy. They cheered Laura so.

I will always think of dear Laura when I look at Ivy.

May she rest in God's loving arms...

I am quite...disbelieving for a minute that she's gone...

Laura, I will miss you so.

What a sweet lady--always Fiona to me.

Be free and unafraid. What you have gained is our loss, dear one.

Becky

Such sad news
Fly free Laura

Thank-you to the forum members that made Laura a little less lonely by reaching out to her with emails.

So sad to hear this but know that Fiona is free .
We emailed and she gave me such strength. Love ya girl
Chally

Peace be with you, Laura.

So sorry to hear this sad news. I remember when Laura signed off. I pray that she now is free.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back