Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
US
State
Va
City
Woodbridge
can weather tempature effect symptoms or make them worse?

Re: can weather tempature effect symptoms

Definitely. When I am cold I totally seize up.

Cold makes me shake and tremble, it is harder for me to sleep when it is cold.
blessings, Pat

Cold makes me lose control of everything in my body,my jaw is the worst part.I used to ski the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire in temps of like 0,not today.I always have a warm jacket and hat in sight.
Good Luck ------Ken

I grew up in Ohio and hated cold as far back as i can remember, but one thing it has done for me is that my nerve endings or whatever it is doesn't seem to hurt as much in the cold. I hurt far more when it's around 70 degrees than when it's 35, but when my body gets cold it takes me forever to warm back up. Over the weekend I was aching everywhere when it was warm, but a cold front came in two days ago and the pain has eased up quite a bit. I still hate cold with a passion, but at least the pain has lowered so it's been a double edged deal for me. Maybe the cold has helped with inflammation, but there is no way I want to let my core temperature drop. When that happens then my joins ache everywhere and then I do tighten up like a spring. Half a dozen of one and six of the other. Take my pick, huh?

Rick doesn't feel the cold or the heat. It seems to be one of his symptoms that the nerves just don't tell him these things. He doesn't feel pain either. Almost lost his leg in an explosion, subsequently had 8 surgeries which saved the leg, but he never even used the prescriptions he was given for pain. The doctor's said that was not good, but I considered it a real blessing.

A slight cool breeze just sucks the heat out of me. Once cold it takes forever to warm up.

AL.

That's a bummer everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back