Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
I got a walker. Its a loaner for now but at least keeps me from falling over. I have been having many problems with balance and near falling over.
So this is a blessing.

Yay! Stay safe.

I am glad you got a walker! Much safer. I just 'graduated' from walker to manual chair, and am glad to do so, as I was feeling very unstable now, with weak trembly legs, with my walker. I recommend a walker with a seat so you can sit whenever you need to. I cooked and washed dishes, dried my hair, everything while sitting on my walker. Drive makes a model that was less than $200 that has a higher seat than the others, and it was great.

Enjoy life each day!
Jacquie

Good for you! Now you put a horn on it and when someone honks at you crossing the street you can honk back.

I went to the doc today they noticed dramatic change mid next week my ins is def going to be in. Next friday see the doc again and see the neuro in less than 2 weeks.
The doc said as soon as my ins comes in they are getting me something better than this walker.
Ive been cranky but thats because im losing my abilities progressively and quickly. Even closing the clasps on my wallett is so dificult and its not the wallet i just got my wallet and matching purse last feb for my birthday. Now typing on the cell has become more of challenge back spacing. Even holding the thing hurts.
anywho... seeing the neuro at ucsd (san diego) in about two weeks.

good luck im thinking about you take carex

Good for you! Now you put a horn on it and when someone honks at you crossing the street you can honk back.
lol vicki the horn might work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back