Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I voted. Do I get a sticker?

Will check it out and vote!

Yes Kim, where would you like it? When I first voted (4 days ago)the documentary was in 4th place, now that the ALS army has been informed of this via F B it has jumped to 1st place. You do not have to be on F B to vote, it is just the quickest way. This is an AWESOME documentary, please share with friends and VOTE once a day!

I signed up to vote, and checked out a couple of the episodes... thanks for sharing this inspirational story! Waiting to confirm email so I can actually go and vote.

The Often Awesome series was the first thing I watched when I suspected that we might have ALS. I hold them dearly in my heart, and mourned Tim LaFollet at his passing. He was my first pALS to pass.

Helen, you can do it with the F B quick application, no waiting(I don't think I had to wait) It is still in 1st place

Just voted. I hadn't realized till just now that I'd watched this a long time ago. I couldn't watch it today though.

Last edited:
Been votin' and votin' and votin'!

Cubcake, your post really hit home with me. I remember watching the series back when we still thought I had MS or MG and thinking, "Wow, so glad I don't have that $#!+"... who knew?! Tim died the day we started school and I cried... he was the first for me too. It was even worse when Jason Picetti died on my dad's bday in October... I cried and cried and cried that day. And there have been so many since... gonna be a lot more tears I'm afraid.

I'm so glad the OAA is still kickin' and makin' ALS suck less every day.

~ Sarah

We need more votes! They're tied for first with Sundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back