Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Colorado Springs
I feel downright silly asking this one... any recommendations on a brand of deodorant/anti-perspiration that doesn't cake up underneath the arms? Now that the arms aren't moving very much anymore, it is building up even after washing.

Thanks... Brian

I use that crystal deodorant

very effective

all natural

goes on clean - no residue or build up

lasts forever

Mitchum is good, probably the best. I hesitate to add that the dermo we saw today told us so. LOL But we've used it for years.

I use Old Spice stick.

AL.

Mennen - the greenish looking stuff.

My wife uses the crystal thing and loves it but her arms move nicely.

like cj i was going to recommend mitchum,i too was told about it years ago and used it ever since.
i get the small cream roll on ones,its 100% effective for 48hrs so you only need to use a little.

old spice al,my dad used to use all that range years ago.........do they still do the shaving soap block to use with a brush?

I think they still do but you have to search for it as most drug stores don't carry it.

AL.

Thanks for starting this thread -- and for the replies ... I was recently diagnosed with ALS and the major impact so far is on my left arm/hand ... and I'm lefthanded. I've used Right Guard spray for years, but it's getting more difficult to press the button (and hold the can) with my left hand.

So, I assume switching to a roll-on would solve/alleviate my problem.

Thanks.

crystal rock. Works great, little residue.

Al, my daddy always wore Old Spice aftershave. I kept a bottle after he passed away, and sometimes still open it up and take a whiff. He was with the airlines too, and, when I was a little girl, I loved how he smelled when he hugged me when he came home. It was a combination of jet fuel and Old Spice. After I'd been flying for a few years I remember being down to visit my folks, and telling him that I still loved the smell of Old Spice, but the thrill of the smell of All Things Airplane was long gone. He got this huge smile on his face, and said he didn't know I'd liked how he smelled. How he could have not known is just one of those examples of how much seemingly little things may mean to us, but we never think to tell others.

:lol:This is too funny. Gary uses Old Spice ORIGINAL everything. Our kids like to give him a hard time about it. Oh - but not the shaving block/brush. I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.

Jo, Old Spice original is Phil's. I use "whatever" stick...and Phil complains about those gummy balls when he showers/shaves me. Guess it's Chevy time...."Like a rock". I need to keep everyone happy! Shopping now for the crystal rock. Thanks for the thread, Brian.

Kiss My Face came up with Liquid Rock recently and it actually works. I have green tea and cucumber, it's a very mild smell that dissipates almost immediately. I have tried an untold number or deodorants that don't cake up and this one is the only one so far that has worked for me.

Do they sell that in stores or just online?

I've always been entertained by the mystery of "5 Day Deodorant Pads". Do people actually leave those things hanging on for 5 days? I fear to wonder what may happen on day 6!

Susanf, I got the Liquid Rock at my local natural food store but then I saw it at the supermarket in the natural food section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back