Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
This may be old news to many PALS, but my wife was looking at furniture as part of her work and found a USA retailled Italian furniture line that specializes in furniture for small spaces....good for us since our home has some tiny rooms. However, that was only part of the story.

I know that we cannot post links, so if you are interested, you may want to search on Resource Furniture. Shown under their vintage line is a pretty cool power recliner that also rotates forward....looks like it would really help when transfering.

I've found the occassional seating and a recliner, but not a tilt up recliner. The only one that I see goes back like a traditional recliner. Our lift recliner does that, plus stands up. I would love a recliner that moves forward instead of backwards, though. We no longer need the lift feature. Can you put in the SKU #'s?

I do not have the sku#, but search under Resource Furniture:

Fumo Series

There is a group shot of pics at the bottom that show the recliner tilted forward. Since this is imported, I would venture a guess to say it is likely expensive.

Found it. It does what our lift recliner does. The advantage I see is that the back is smooth. There would be no pressure from buttons or section breaks. The arms look problematic, though. I think my husband's arms would just roll off. Beautiful chair, though.

BB, just a note that you CAN post links. They have to be verified by a monitor before they are shown on the forum and that may take a few to several hours after you first upload your message.

Perhaps you can post links, but my experience has been that it is up to subjective judgment whether it will be allowed.

For instance, I posted a link to a cursor for use with an I-pad. Because it was considered expensive by the moderator, the post was not allowed.

John, things have changed re links in the past few months and any links to for-profit business websites (regardless of how useful) are generally not approved.

Just so everyone knows, David is doing the moderating. I'm just riding out the storm. AL is still the nice guy I always was.

AL.

We all love ya Al!

Thanks Al !
I hope that you get some help soon. This stuff must drive you crazy.

- Jerry

Oh;

Although I like the looks of this chair, the cost is crazy. I am sure that there are some other great looking pieces of furniture that are more reasonably priced.

I think Laz Y Boy maked one.

AL.

Yes Laz Y Boy makes them but make sure you check out the chair. When I was looking at them I found that I could feel the massage units when sitting on them. What my wife calls the prince and the pea syndrome!

John, things have changed re links in the past few months and any links to for-profit business websites (regardless of how useful) are generally not approved.

Sorry to hear that Barry and apologies BB. Perhaps with all the moderating falling on one pair of shoulders the fastest course of action is to deny links. I hope we are able to get some more moderators (BARRY ? ?) and take some of the load off of David and get back to posting helpful links.

We got our lift/recliner at the medical supply store. Oddly enough, it was the least expensive place in town. We opted not to get a massage feature for the very reason that tswally stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back