Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Medina
City
991 Bayberry Dr
I would like to thank all of you who have offered your support either to me or any other person who has encounted this disease by a loved one. My sister Sharon died on Feb 27 and I was there to be with her in her last moments on this earth. It was very peaceful and I am glad I was able to travel and get home in time. Over the last several years I have sometimes just logged on to view and to read because I was a little scared and had no idea what to say or how to ask a question. As time went on I learned what a loving and caring group of people you all are. I thank you for ideas and advice of which was very wise and taken to heart. I am going to miss my sister terribly and everyday I will miss her, but knowing she is feeling better helps me alot, she is in Gods loving arms and with our other family members and now it is up to us to spread the word of this disease and to try in help in some way. I wish you all peace and I just wanted to let you know that she is gone, now but not forever, I will see her again someday. I will check in on all of you and pass on some tricks we learned in giving the care to my sister. Necessity is the mother of invention as you all know. God Bless you. PamB

Pam I am very sorry for your loss. May you find peace in knowing your Sister is in a better place.

Pam, thanks for sharing. May your sister rest in peace, and yes she is in a much better place, Praise the Lord! My condolences to you and the family. God bless! I agree with you, our loved ones will NEVER be forgotten!

Irma

Pam i am so very sorry for your loss.I am sure that your sister appreciated the fact that you were thier for her passing.I know how excruciating the pain can be as i lost my husband from this horrible disease Jan.16...although i miss him terribly i am so gratefull that he is no longer suffering.I would not have wished him to live one more day .I feel his presense with me at all times and believe that love and energy transcends and is eternal.She is with you always only now in a different form.My prayers and condolences to you and your familly may you find peace in knowing that she is indeed in a better place!....Gina

Pam I am so sorry, my sister passed with this disease February 19. I live in Indiana and my sister and family lives in Oklahoma, I felt so blessed that I was able to be with her the last 5 weeks of her life. I saw what she went thru the last few weeks of her life. I too, was also able to be with her when she breathed her last breathe and witnessed her peaceful passing. Its truely Gods belssing to see the peace after all they go thru isnt it.
I havent posted very much either, but seeing someone who has lost a sister touches me because I know how you feel. When I sit in the quiet times I have memories flooding me of the things we did as little girls, I think thats what sister are all about. I feel comforted when I remember the good and fun times we had. I hope you can have these kinds of times too and feel the comfort I do, think of her and smile.

I am sorry for your loss, Pam. It is very generous of you to offer continued help during this time of great loss for yourself. Bless you and take care! Cindy

God Bless you Pam. :)

Hi Pam,

It's strange how so many of us lost loved ones at around the same time. My mom passed away peacefully on Feb 25. It was great that you could be with your sister at the end, as I was with my mom. May you be comforted in your grief. I know Mom's in a better place but I miss her so much. I'm sure you feel that way, too.

Best wishes,

Witzz

Judylou

I would like to thank all of you who have offered your support either to me or any other person who has encounted this disease by a loved one. My sister Sharon died on Feb 27 and I was there to be with her in her last moments on this earth. It was very peaceful and I am glad I was able to travel and get home in time. Over the last several years I have sometimes just logged on to view and to read because I was a little scared and had no idea what to say or how to ask a question. As time went on I learned what a loving and caring group of people you all are. I thank you for ideas and advice of which was very wise and taken to heart. I am going to miss my sister terribly and everyday I will miss her, but knowing she is feeling better helps me alot, she is in Gods loving arms and with our other family members and now it is up to us to spread the word of this disease and to try in help in some way. I wish you all peace and I just wanted to let you know that she is gone, now but not forever, I will see her again someday. I will check in on all of you and pass on some tricks we learned in giving the care to my sister. Necessity is the mother of invention as you all know. God Bless you. PamB
Pam,My dad just died March 13.He was my best friend.I watched and took care of him the last 7 months of his life.I totally agree with you.Your sister and my dad is in a much better place.I miss him so much,but i would never wish him back to the suffering he indured.God bless you and take care.Judylou

Pam a great big hug

Pam my condolences; now your sister is in a much better place, and free off her sick
body.

May God bless you,

Hugs,

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
Cals to late husband Jorge
Dx. Oct.17,05
Died: Dec.30th. 2007

Hi Pam,

We are so sorry for you for the loss of your sister but we understand your sister is not suffering anymore!

Rick and Joan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back