US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
drive facing traffic or with it?

and tricks for finding m300 mileage?

LOLOLOLOLOL

I think you should go with traffic, like a bicycle. you move fast enough that a car can tail you if they can not pass.

have you sent an email to Permobil about the mileage?

Get a helmet just in case of road ragers. Maybe this one would work for a trial period.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 277
>have you sent an email to Permobil about the mileage?

yup :)

>Get a helmet just in case of road ragers. Maybe this one would work for a trial period.

Wait until Mark sees this one :)

That one had Sandy LOL!

Max,

Drive on the sidewalk. I'm considering getting an air horn, like I use to have on my boat, because I've found cars quite often don't look at crosswalks when making right turns, they're looking for traffic from their left and will run over you if you're trying to cross the street to their right. I figure the air horn will get their attention.

BK

We use to go on the sidewalk but too bumpy now with hubby's weak neck so a newly paved road or a paved park path are perfectly pristine!

Car drivers don't see us at our height in a pwc. They're looking for something taller. Be careful! Especially in parking lots. Someone walks beside me, rather than in front of or behind me.

>Drive on the sidewalk. I'm considering getting an air horn

no sidewalks here :-( ... the air horn (playing Hail to the Victors) is a good one :)

hi Tracy, that was great. I most enjoyed the 61 Corvair convertible right behind the air horn car. Tell me how did you embed the YouTube video?

does this help Max?

I'm also guessing this is how to embed the youtube vid

to embed the video I just found it on youtube, chose the link to share, copied the link then pasted into my message ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back