Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
realised while drooling over Barry's photo;-) what is so special about this site.

We love each other regardless of age, sex, religious or political views, appearance.

Just the need, the will, to give and receive love is what draws us all together. OK we still have our upsets but we are actually hypersensitive with all our problems and taking that into consideration, I think we would be a good basis for a world life. So we should be proud

Much love to all - I have recovered from my three days of terrible rage and can be approached without thick gloves and an electric prod once again.

LOL, IrisMarie, loved that last line of yours...as well as the truth of "this club and love"... Oh, and have I told you how very much I missed your presence here before today? I hope your day has been filled with good thoughts and joy... and knowing you have a fellowship here where you're needed and very much wanted. Sigh. It's good to have you home.

Barry, are you enjoying being mooned over? That is not a smart remark. I did say exactly what I meant to say.... a sort of early 1920s. phrase. On to wikipedia and checking on myself... lol.

what a wonderful message irismarie iknow somedays i might come out harsh and like you said senitivy i have miuch of .i love and care for everyone here we might have are disagreements but we get beyond that and the love and caring comes back

Ann, I believe what Irismarie said was that she was drooling over my picture. Now under ordinary circumstances that would mean something completely different than it does to us "special" people but I am hoping that she means what you believed it to mean.

I know that it is hard to believe :lol::lol: but I have never had women mooning over me (or mooning me for that matter) and I was always the one doing the drooling.

Irismarie, I am so glad that you are back with us and feeling better. We ARE special people and we so need each other and I for one am very proud to call everyone here my friend.

Barry

Barry, I can't imagine you not being mooned over...but I can imagine you mooning!

Irismarie-such a wonderful thread to start! Celebrating the gifts...that's what you all have helped me remember to do each day!

You are all the most amazing, brave, loving, FUNNY people I have every met. Thank you for letting me be part of your world.
Thank you!
Melody

Good Morning Irismarie!
Your post was wonderful - I loved it. You are just like my mom, brave, sweet, incredible and full of humor! :) I'm so glad your back. Your posts always make my day.
Mooning over a picture of Barry? Where is the picture? I want to see it....

As per the Urban dictionary, along with the definition of showing someone your butt...

The act of spending time obsessing over something or someone. Like a crazy person, covering their walls with pictures of this other person, or constantly going on about him/it/her, so much so that the slightest reference to this object person drives everybody else crazy.

Barry - we love mooning over you! :)

Irismarie - I just love you. I love everyone here. I don't know what I would do without you all.

Welcome back home, Iris Marie! I have been off "playing" for a day or so and what a good time I had - but coming back and seeing your post was the best tonic ever for lifting my spirits and making me smile. :) (Of course an evening in Deadwood and some live music was a close second!) ((hUGS)) Diane

Oh how I wish that there were some way to get all of us together. I would love to reach out and give you all a true hug. In such a short time, I find myself coming here to make it through so many of these difficult days. You are there when some of the people we thought we could count on are not. Thank you all.

If only there was a way for all of us to get together. I would LOVE that. But this forum will have to do! It is wonderful! What would we do without it?

I think I just drooled a little bit...Love is the only thing that keeps most of us going!

Irismarie I am so glad to see you back where you belong my love,youI truly are a bright spot everytime I read a post from you. You are a truly brave and compassionate lady. This forum is truly a place of love and acceptance and is my happy place when the rest of the day has been more than I think I can bare, I come on here and get recharged by the forum family. You all are the strongest and most compassionate people, Thank you all for always being here.

i am happy that you are feeling better

joel i couldnt say it any better but just think one day we will be together you know what i mean godbless .and i am grateful for this forum its wonderful the people you meet its like you really know them .being grateful is a key to all sorts of unbelievable love that still exist in this world .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back