Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
I showed my son and DIL my shewee yeszterday and they were already familiar with them cos - get this! - when they go to the Glastonbury Music Festival, shewees and the wonderful absorbent bags that you can get with them, are given out at the entrance . They camp and use the urine bags -which are truly amazing - as pillows! The wee turns immediately to a gel that is absorbed by the lining of the bag and is completely odourless. It will contain 2 litres of fluid which is quite a lot of pee. So useful for male and female.

I must say, that is wonderful organisation by the Festival - the biggest and oldest music festival in UK. Mind you, tickets are 150 pounds so they can afford to give these shewees and bags away.
But I DO recommend them specially to ladies who have always envied men their ability to pee against the wall........;;
Loads of love to you all, my friends

I was thinking about you and wondering how you are at about midnight - and now I check the forum and here you are. Honestly, I have never heard of such a thing as shewees, Iris Marie! My ongoing education has taken an amazing turn :) You're such a caution!

Golly, it's fun to come and see your posts. Peeing against a wall never was on my "to do list", big smile.

Peeing on a wall was not on my list either - but peeing during a backpack hike or canoe trip without having to have my behind exposed to all manner of critters - not to mention snow / cold - would have come in handy back in the day...:)

Irismarie - I am so glad you told us about shewees. I have never heard of them before. What an interesting concept! Peeing on a wall never crossed my mind until you brought it up...I bet my sons would get a big kick out of it! :) I will have to share this with my mom!

Thank you, Love, and have a blessed day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back