Not open for further replies.

ClaireRoss

Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
Perth
Hi all, in case anyone is interested, this is my blog I started chronicling mine and my husband's lives and firsthand experiences with MND. He has since passed and I have started it back up again two years later as I try to piece my life back together, documenting my travels and healing process.

https://skeletonsinthelight.wordpress.com

Hi, Claire. I moved your post to the Past CALS subforum where the audience might be more relevant.

Had tried to do the same but wasn't sure how, so thankyou :)

Hi Claire, just wanted to let you know I read your blog and was touched by your story. I can't imagine caring for someone with ALS on your own for so long. I can relate to what you wrote about being isolated from the world. My friends are great people but none of them have lost a parent or know anyone who has had ALS. It is a hard thing to relate to. I also started a blog recently to document our journey with my mom. Luv Always Mom

P.S. I studied abroad in Bangkok for 4 months when I was in college :) miss it a ton! Hope you're having a great time!

Hi Mary, thanks for your comment. Yup, it is a hard thing for people to relate to. Especially when you don't have the time/energy to seek people out who can. I will check out your blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back