Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Nikki started three threads on this topic. We posted things that made things easier for PALS/CALS. The third thread looks like it closed.

I switched all my towels to Dri-Soft Plus (from Bed, Bath & Beyond.) They are inexpensive, very light weight, dry super fast, and don't mildew when hung to dry on the shower. I had pretty, fluffy, but heavy towels that I gave to someone just starting out.

They come in white or a variety of pretty colors.

Thanks Kim! The reviews indicated inconsistent quality. It sounds like you bought on several occasions and they were all good? You ordered online?

I sometimes think making things easier is a lot of work! It pays off eventually though.

Just now I am moving which I should have done earlier. I hope it will pay off in making things lots easier

I had decluttered a lot but of course even more now!

If anyone has old electronics hanging around best buy will recycle. Mostly for free and 3 items a day. Monitor/ tvs are 2 a day and 25 dollars each. You can put cords in a bin as you enter the store.

They take other things too. There is a list on their website

I visited coinstar too for the change that accumulated. You can find a nearby kiosk on their website. If you get cash they take a hefty discount but find a location that does amazon gift cards You can also pick a charity from their short list

I started buying the towels several years ago. So far they have all held up nicely. Sometimes they go on sale for 40% off. They seem to dry in 20 minutes in the dryer. Last year I bought the hand towels and wash clothes during a sale. I went to the store with all my 20% off coupons and they were on sale, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back