Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
hey everyone i have been super busy with other health concerns at this time but wanted to let everyone know i am ok just been busy. my dads side of the family has many health issues and i am seeing docs to get answers for something unrelated to my parkinsons. seeing aq surgeon on the 29th but i think i will be fine.
unfortantely cancer and neurological problems run rampid on his side of the family. currently have an aunt in hospice for brain cancer.
i hope everyone is doing as well as possible considering all factors involved. i have joined another board for my other health issues for which im seeing a surgeon for come the 29th.
again i think i will be fine. you all know i like to keep the brightest possible outlook.
ive actually been debating rather to even write this post due to fears that i may be viewed as a hypochondriat. i do realize this is not a support board for my conditions but i like so many here and wanted to update of what is going on.
at very least i have had fun with my daughter and grandchildren and fun catching great sales with my daughter. i now reside with her and her husband due to the situation the ex boyfriend had ,me in and the emotinal distress he was putting me in glad that is over yay!
on the note of my parkinsons my balance is geting worse again i may be going back on the walker. seeing my gp for that as well. much happier here with my daughter and 4 grandsons! even in seemingly rough and dark times i just keep my chin up ans say it all could be worse.
love yas! agai is having the best possible day!

Good news! But sorry for other health concerns.

Thanks! Please excuse typos tremors acting up a lot lately.

You must have esp or something, I was just thinking about you and here you are. I am glad you are checking in. I hope you get the health thing resolved soon.

I missed you sunny smile. Don't be such a stranger.

Thanks vicki! I'm anxious a bit about tomorrows visit with the surgeon. But I'm in good spirits! I will keep you all postested

You better, I would hate to have to hunt you down. Good luck, I'll be waiting for news.

Hi ysabel.
So good to see you post but sorry to hear about your problems.
Wishing you all the best for your appointment,please let us know how you get on.
You are always welcome here sweetheart........
Glad you ditched the rat.......

Hi Ysabel,
Glad to see you popped in. Sorry to hear about your other health issues. Good to hear you got rid of your boyfriend if he causes you so much distress. I'm glad that you are happy living with your daughter. Spoil those grandkids. Good luck with your appointment. Love your positive attitude. Hope some rubs off on me. Take care, Kim

I will keep you all posted I go from feeling it will be fine then get worried but deep down I'm sure I'm fine I will update afyer tomorrow's apointment. Thanks for the well wishes! Lol olly yes I'm glad to be rid of that rat too. He wasnt even allowing me to see drs as I was supposed to. This is so much better being with my grandchildren.

I got fingers and toes crossed for a good report. Grandbabies are the best ever. Keeps you young.

Thanks vicki!

have ALS but do off label AZILECT, Parkisons medicine, seems to help. are you familiar with it?

No pear I haven't heard of it but I will meantion it to my dr
Thanks!
The surgeon ordered a diagnostic mammogram for a mass on the right side
I'm going on the 16th of September then back to the surgeon on October first and somewhere in between all that have to get back to my gp and work on getting treatment and a neurologist for my Parkinson's.
Well I appreciate all the help and well wishes here. Hugs!

I have lumpy boobs and so far (knock on wood) they are benign. I am sending positive vibes your way. All will be well.

Thanks vicki my gp and surgeon are concerned I think mainly because my aunt has brain cancer and my dad had male breast cancer. Its in a lymph node and there are 2 nodules they are watching since November. That all got neglected because of my neurological stuff ugh! Now these docs are making me wait on neurological care because of the lumps ugg! Neuro and cancer comes from my dads side yuck!
But I have to be positive so until I get a definitive answer I will just wait and remain positive
Luv yas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back