Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
I have only been here for several months, so I cannot speak from long experience with our disease. I have noticed recently, though, many
in-memorium messages. Several folks that I admire or have become acquanited with now are mentioning that they are in hospice care. This is so sad for me; for all of us, I am sure.

It is part of our reality and makes acceptance impossible to avoid. I am so fortunate to be part of the continuity formed by friends and those that I have met on our forum. Thanks to everyone that has been willing to share their lives and feelings.

- Jerry

God's blessings on you Jerry. Yeah, this new life is interesting, scary, sad, challenging and like I said, interesting for all of us regardless of our role. We'll do this together.

Jerry, I think it has been a particularly hard fortnight of bad news on the forum. I have spent many hours praying and crying. Yesterday it occurred to me, how utterly amazing this place is . We can feel pain and weep for others, when our only relationship is through cyberspace. We can feel emense joy, love and pain, without even setting eyes on the person that our emotions are directed to. We can feel pride and admiration for another while reading.

It must be truely god at work here.

We put our foot in it sometimes, but people forgive, understand and support.

But mostly it makes us aware of other peoples suffering and bravery, which helps us be strong and unselfish( most of the time).

Thank you for being part of this elaborate, network of love.

Aly

We do have the best fforum on the net and it is because of caring members.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back