Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Austin
I have read that this may be helpful. Does anyone have experience with it and if so which kinds are best? Also what is FB?

Thank you

>I have read that this may be helpful. Does anyone have experience with it and if so which kinds are best?

another version of snake oil :)

>Also what is FB?

FreeBarack?

in our condition perhaps snake oil is all we have left:-?

[QUOTE

another version of snake oil :)

Now, max, it is a good fat, good calories. I like it in my coffee and for cooking. Also like to rub it on twitching muscles. This is especially good if you can get someone to do so for you. It can't hurt. I buy it at trader Joe's or costco.

>Also what is FB?

FreeBarack?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure it's not! More likely FaceBook don't you think?

coconut oil has the right amino acids that are best for nervous system, so in theory maybe it could help. Anyway that is where the urban ledgon comes from...BUT, you would have to remove all the foods in your diet that have the wrong fats as our body uses those first and only store the good ones. So a strict diet over haul would be need for there even being a remote slim chance.
All that being said, Steve had heard the rumors 3 years ago and began having 2 lg table spoons of coconut oil a day. We are told his als is slow progressing, so like a lucky shirt at the ball game we sure aren't going to stop taking it now! it and B12.
I keep it in the frig and cut him a chunk morning and night... cold goodness, taste nice, easy calories.

>It can't hurt.

ok, back to smoking it (but I don't inhale!)

:)

Cocoanut oil stops my fasciculations almost all of the time. The nice thing about this product is that when it is applied to your skin (the fastest route is to apply it to the bottoms of your feet) it bypasses your liver and goes directly to your brain.

N, I meant Facebook when I messaged you. Sorry for the confusion

>Cocoanut oil stops my fasciculations almost all of the time. The nice thing about this product is that when it is applied to your skin (the fastest route is to apply it to the bottoms of your feet) it bypasses your liver and goes directly to your brain.

how do you know know this?

>Cocoanut oil stops my fasciculations almost all of the time. The nice thing about this product is that when it is applied to your skin (the fastest route is to apply it to the bottoms of your feet) it bypasses your liver and goes directly to your brain.

should be obvious Max :)

Tillie bwahahahaha

oh, the imp in me thought...then shouldn't ya rub it on your head?...sorry couldn't help myself :oops:

>.then shouldn't ya rub it on your head?

makes sense to me -- I asked Sandy to shave my head, but she said 'no!'

pour it straight in the ear?

Sandy doesn't have much sense of adventure now does she Max?

>Sandy doesn't have much sense of adventure now does she Max?

:) well, I can think of one good use for the coconut oil :)

You guys are missing the whole point.....he is using "cocoanut"...this variety has been molecularly bonded...that's how it can permeate the calloused soles of your feet. Thusly causing the oil to be transected into the bulbar gigafux capacitor...just splainin the phenomena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back