Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
I have done a bit of searching, as I was missing Charlene no end.

From what I have found via Facebook, our dear Charlene has gone.

Neither Charlene or Peter had responded to emails, which prompted me to find our dear friend.

My gosh already I can't remember the exact date, beginning of April.

I'm going to contact her mum and let her know just how highly valued Charlene was to us all.

A devout Christian, Charlene is at peace with our Lord.

I am very sorry to hear this. Thank you for passing this on. May she fly free

She was a great lady; I am sorry to hear.

Best,
Laurie

So sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know, Janelle. May she rest in peace.

Good plan. Very nice gesture.

thanks for working that out Janelle.
It really helps if every PALS has at least someone here that knows how to contact their CALS ...

I got an email from dear Charlene in early Feb. She was told then that she was not expected to live more than a few weeks and that breathing was very difficult. She was hoping to finish a book she was writing titled "Journey of Love". I truly hope she was able to finish it. She was very much at peace, and as Janelle said, was a very committed Christian and confident in the thought of soon being in His presence. I along with many others will miss her very much. I pray for Peter's comfort and peace.

Here's a link with news from her school;
https://cambridgelearns.com/2016/04/12/sad-news-april-12-2016/comment-page-1/#comment-893

Last edited:
Rest in peace and comfort, Charlene

I am happy that Charlene is at peace and in the arms of the Lord. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

So sorry to hear this. She was an amazing person and will be missed. Rest in peace.

Very sad indeed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back