Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
I'm devastated to say a farewell to an Australian PALS today.

He fell, suffered a head injury and spent nearly 48 hours in a terrible state in hospital before passing.

Please my friends, take safety seriously, this happens too often and is an awful way to go.

I was always terrified that my Chris would go this way, and we had 2 falls with serious injuries. Now my heart bleeds as I try to offer support to this CALS who is going to have to remember losing him in this most traumatic way. Her grief will be doubled by the trauma.

Tillie

So sorry to hear about your friend, Tillie.
--Laurie

I'm devastated to say a farewell to an Australian PALS today.

He fell, suffered a head injury and spent nearly 48 hours in a terrible state in hospital before passing.

Please my friends, take safety seriously, this happens too often and is an awful way to go.

I was always terrified that my Chris would go this way, and we had 2 falls with serious injuries. Now my heart bleeds as I try to offer support to this CALS who is going to have to remember losing him in this most traumatic way. Her grief will be doubled by the trauma.

Tillie

Queen of Hearts
Sorry for the loss of your friend and I agree safety is so important and I get on my husband all the time he fell trying to change his on clothes and hit his head laid on the floor in the bathroom for like 4hrs :( I was not home my daughter was but she was sleep and could not hear him yell. When i got home he was laying in his own mess smh He swore never to do this again. Will keep you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

i am sorry for the death of your friend. That try is an awful way for him to spend his last hours. my condolences.

~Fiona

Tillie I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. If not for this forum, I probably wouldn't have been as careful as I am now.
Marty

So very sorry Tillie. I , too, worry this would happen.

So sorry about your friend Tillie. x.

Sad to hear about your friend, Tillie.

I'm so sorry about your friend Tillie. It's a devastating reminder at the dangerous reminder of the danger for PALS. I was just telling my husband that he should not have our 80 pound 15 year old dog sitting at his feet.

Sorry till i.e., I got to take this message to heart as I keep pushing to do things. Must pay attention always. Love ya chally

I'm sorry to hear of your friend. Thank you for sharing the care in/of your warning.

Jim

Tillie,
I am so sorry. I will be praying for you as you offer comfort and support. I will also pray for this family.

Sending Love!

Last edited by a moderator:
I join the many others here in sending you my condolences. You will be a support like no other to his grieving wife.
Charlene

I'm so sorry, Tillie. I hope our PALS heed the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back