Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
My husband Les died peacefully in his sleep this morning. He was a fighter and a lover. He went to sleep last night and was fine. I found him gone this morning. He was a wonderful husband, father, brother and son. I miss him so much, it is a crushing pain in my heart. Les was 49,and loved to golf. His 2 best friends and golf buddies died at age 44( in 1997) and have been waiting for him. I LOVE YOU LES

I am so sorry for your loss, and I pray that you find some healing and peace quickly.
Paulette

Huge hugs to you Lori, so heart wrenching even when we know his suffering is over, and I bet he plays a fantastic round with his mates.

Tillie xxxxxxxxx

My sincerest heartfelt condolences to you. I wish there was something to be said that could ease the pain in your heart. I can only say that I pray the Lord's grace keep and sustain you.

Hugs and prayers of strength and comfort for you Lori and your family.

Oh Lori, I have tears in my eyes. you and he were warriors in this fight. I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you feel. I know he is golfing now, looking down on you and blowing you kisses.

I wish peace and happiness to you and your sweet family.

I am so sorry Lori. You fought the good fight. I hope you can find peace and comfort. I smiled at the thought of golf in heaven. Surely they all get holes in one?

Lori,

This is shocking news. I can't even imagine the depth of your pain. My prayers go out to you and your children. Lori, you were the awesomest of carers. Les's longevity with ALS was no doubt due to your relentless tender care, research, knowledge, resourcefulness, courage, strength and love. Mostly love.

Love doesn't die. It will sustain in the days ahead. We are here for you.

Rest in peace Les.

Sending many hugs to you and yours.
You have definitely proven time and again that you will also be able to do this.
It sounds like that will be quite a golf game!
Hugs
Linda

I'm so sorry Lori! My deepest sympathy. Thanks for taking such good care of him.

Sadiemae, I am so sorry. Sending prayers for you and your family. He was so young, and his friends even younger. You are right, they are all playing golf to their hearts content now. Blessings to you.

I am so sorry Lori. Praying for you and your family. Kim

I am very sorry for the loss of your husband.
Take care, Trina

Sweet Lori,

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.

Much love -

Missy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back