Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Chamblee
My little sweetheart died at 12 noon today. She was doing so well and then wham she was gone. Do not take a day for granted with an ALS patient. You may be surprised like I was. Oh, I will miss her. Her laugh and smile and even her fussing. I just walked back to her room and it is mighty still in there. My heart is broken. We were together 39 yrs.

I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you!

Jen

I'm very sorry about your wife. My condolences to you and your family.

May God rest her soul.

Dear hanginon -

I am truly sorry for your devastating loss. You have taken good care of her and stood by her throughout her illness. Hopefully, the good memories of your life together will one day bring you comfort.

In the interim. know that we will be praying for you to find peace.

I am so sorry. I wish there was more I can say or do to help you. I hope it is some comfort to you to know others do care. My mother died 15 years ago of colon cancer and now I'm watching my dad suffer with ALS. It's breaking my heart as well. I am seeing a therapist to try to help me deal with it all. I wish I could be there in person to give you a big hug. Kim

I'm sorry hangingon.

I am so sorry Hanginon, sending prayers.

My heart goes out to you! We really do care--forum members are holding hands with you! I wish I had words to say to comfort you! I am sorry your sweetheart had als! Thinking and praying for you!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Saying I am sorry really don't do it I know, But just know a lot of us know that feeling..

I'm so sorry...you are in my prayers.

Dear Hangingon1,

So sorry for your loss......I pray that you will have peace and comfort knowing that she is finally free from this horrible disease.

Jennifer

I will Keep both of you in my prayers. Such os loss is extremely hard, but tust in God and He will see you through. I have ALS and I always trust Him.

Dear Hanginon,
I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and all who love her.
Hugs, Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back