Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
FL
City
Pensacola
I have had PBP since April 2004. My progression has been slow compared to some. My last breathing test was at 46%. I have experience with SOB on a daily basis. I am scheduled for trach in about a week. I wanted to get some views from others who have undergone this procedure to see what their advice might be. I have got pros and cons from doctors and articles. I am trying to be proactive in my care and just want as much information as I can get before proceeding with this procedure.
Eve:confused:

Hi Eve and welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post and wanted to welcome you. There are a great bunch of folks here, many with lots of experience. I am sure some will be checking in soon. Meanwhile you can try doing a search from the tab at the top of this screen to see if anybody discussed this on a previous thread. I don't know much about the subject myself. My best friend had the procedure done due to cancer but that was years ago when I was young and squeamish so I unfortunately didn't pay attention. :-D Silly me. I have since learned that I am quite more capable than I ever imagined!

Glad you decided to join us, Cindy

CindyM

Thank you very much for your welcome. I can't believe I have had PBP this long and I am just now discovering this forum. I did look back at some of the threads and found some positive responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back