Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
South Carolina
City
Rock Hill
Fell in the shower and hit the toilet, fractured two ribs and have a pocket of air on my lung, day two back in the hospital, won't get out til the air pocket is gone.pain when I breath,cough, do pretty much anything.

Janie

Janie,no! I am so sorry. Heal quickly!

Ouch... Please be careful! Heal quickly. Sorry you are in so much pain.

O, crap! Dangerous place, the shower!

Heal fast.

So sorry. Wishing you speedy healing. x

Oh, Janie, sounds so painful. Hope you recover and get home soon.

Janie we have been telling you not to do that!
My name is Bigmark and I am clean 14 days from my last fall. It was the muther of all falls!

Attachments

• 1AD68E189B904B07833BED85C5B7BC27@DESKTOP.jpg
    [email protected]
    9.9 KB · Views: 425
Sorry to hear this. Showers are scary around here too and we haven't figured out the safest strategy yet. I've even had them spray me down outside with the hose to avoid going in there!

Hope you feel better soon.

welcome to the fallers

Remember the sign in the construction sites:

Safety is our first priority.
0 days accident free.

Janie...you take care young lady! Looking forward to hearing you are on the mend.
God bless, Janelle xxxxx

Attachments

• tBrfUMFTNIi2_T76nC0nw-sqYm5LzYhqQ1Xtnrr4RQrXjzE71bCRQbBbVbamOiKO1dROnD1trzoOCvVoKDFEc5WSm11Kxdv.jpeg
    tBrfUMFTNIi2_T76nC0nw-sqYm5LzYhqQ1Xtnrr4RQrXjzE71bCRQbBbVbamOiKO1dROnD1trzoOCvVoKDFEc5WSm11Kxdv.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 269
  • HG7fvXdc4EhrQANRhbKFM6Agjugr5wmvdz0n9gJEd07nhY6hlbhBZ8acXT-DoCXka-wHWDf-RSFNEGD8lQ8KOTcLzqYH6ZW.jpeg
    HG7fvXdc4EhrQANRhbKFM6Agjugr5wmvdz0n9gJEd07nhY6hlbhBZ8acXT-DoCXka-wHWDf-RSFNEGD8lQ8KOTcLzqYH6ZW.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 268
Janie, just because the boys do it doesn't mean you should! Seriously, please heal quickly.

janie,hope you heal quickly! yea i am clean 10 days from my last fall too. chally

>Fell in the shower and hit the toilet, fractured two ribs and have a pocket of air on my lung, day two back in the hospital, won't get out til the air pocket is gone.pain when I breath,cough, do pretty much anything.

ribs are the worst :-( ... heal fast!

Janie, here's hoping you are out of the hospital quickly and back home where you belong!

~ Kaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back