Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
Man if you look at the map closely you'll see a definite pattern . Starting up in Quebec heading down the east Coast ,then accross westward then you'll see as Population decreases so do the Markers ,which means it goes hand in hand with increase in Population . MS follows the Rust Belt . also if you look ,you'll see an Arrow pointing South . HMMMMM may be on to something here HMMMM . Geo :shock:

And those are just the people who are here. Wonder if the ALS Association has a better idea of the trends based on the people registered with them? (assuming they have a larger portion of the population registered).

OK Geo, this might be a dumb question coming from me but where is the map you're talking about.

AL.

I think that Geo is referring to the "Keeping track of who is from where" thread map

Hinton, AB - Google Maps

But to be clear, this is a map of all PALS and CALS that asked to be mapped not just PLSers because the thread was moved to the General Discussion sub-forum. As far as a geographical pattern goes, wherever there are more people there is going to be more ALS. Imagine what the map would look like if all the forum members were on it.

Thanks Barry.

AL.

AAAAAAAL , Bud Ok LOL LOL I Know you just Woke Up Right ? LOL Your Friend Geo LOL

Barry Your Right Bud . Population thing . But my thaughts are . Genetic Suseptability , lets say you have a Population of 100,000 and of those you have 100 that are genetically suseptable to a Given Virus . In their daily encounters they come accross the Virus that is going to change their lives forever . Another one is Someone gets a Cancer ,they are cured and Cancer free for many years ,But here it comes again Wamo The same Cancer they had many years before . It has to be a Virus that goes Dormant then comes back Just like Shingles (Chicken Pox) Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back