Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
Waking in the night and not getting back to sleep for Hours . Sound Familiar to anyone ?
Im finding in searches that Central Nervous System Disorders can have this . Geo:?:

I have a 3:38 - 4:13 am clock. I wish I could turn that one off. I can get back to sleep after an hour or so .

Lately, I get the nightmares also . I think they are just my brain dealing with the dark side of things.

Hi Glen,
Glad to see you posting..
How was your surgery? Are you back home?
Erica.

that is why i am on sleep meds(7yrs now or so)
my body was on a 4hr sleep mode,i could not fall asleep till about 1-2am then awake 4hrs later.
with meds i get my 8hrs,i need 8hrs or i get very agitated and not one to be crossed.

Thats Amazing Glen . Mine also is 3:30 -4:30 ,occassionaly 2:15 - 4:30. I lay there trying to find a comfortable position and finally nod off . Before I would go to bed and be good for the night . Geo (ps) no meds for sleep yet because i seem fine with this for now . Being that im retired i dont need as much sleep as when i worked .

Sleep..what is that. I think my husband has one eye open the whole night. We have tried everything to allow him a peaceful night sleep. Still searching..... any ideas?

I just noticed I joined in 2006.....can't believe it has been three years....since my hubby's diagnosis!

I can't get to sleep before 1:00 am and sometimes later.

Sleep..what is that. I think my husband has one eye open the whole night. We have tried everything to allow him a peaceful night sleep. Still searching..... any ideas?

Quick , while no one is listening "Have you tried horizontal dancing before bed?"

;)

Kelly try a low dose of ativan .05mg and a couple of advil or aspirin, with the bipap it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back