sharona

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
il
City
joliet
I posted a question on 8-1-09 wanting to know if anyone is using methylcobalamin .maybe it was in the wrong place I put it in the reseach place.

Sharon

I wish I could help, cant say I know of anyone trying that one.

Sorry, haven't heard about it either.

AL.

I started taking it last December to help with the burning ache in my toes caused by neuropathy that I have (in addition to the ALS). It has been very helpful for that. I also regained the ability to squeeze all of my toes (I can't stand or walk though).

Others commented that my speech improved after I started taking it and I think it did too. But, the decline continues and my speech today is probably about where it was before I started taking it or a little worse.

I do feel like I have more energy when I take it that when I don't.

Hope this helps.

Lee

tryibg to post

hope this works- hate learning

guess not lol

Your last post is up... Do not give up, it is good to have you with us..

Sharon, I started taking it about a week a ago, so far no changes. I was told that one should take up to 5000 (5 tabs) per, Itake only 2.
Will keep you updated.

B12

is that vitimin B-12 ? sublingual or by shot is preferable to swollowing

I started my husband on it after his taking b12 shots for 3 yrs & feeling worse after the shot.I started reading about the Japanese doing some research quite some time ago.asked his neuro his response was try it.Larry is afraid to take anything because they don't know what he has only diagnosed is mnd.upper & lower.So he will only take 1 daily,I think he needs more but it's his body.He skipped this mos b12 shot but say's he will start again next mo.He has low b12 with a homocystein level that keep going up.He does sublingual with the methyl.I will keep you posted with anything new if it starts giving him more energy.
Sharon

I take methylcobalamin sublingual 1000mg twice per day.
Next week I'm getting my first IV with methyl, folic and vit C. will keep you all posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back