anybody heard of Chinese Medicine treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelovelove

Reason
Loved one DX
Diagnosis
08/2008
Country
nl
State
zeeland
City
terneuzen
I hv read on line about Chinese medicine treatment of ALS ?

But i dont know this is true of not?
some body has experience?

it sound true, pls check the website:

thank you !

linda:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some chinese herbs will help with some symptoms. Any place that asks you to come there at great expense is probably a scam.

AL.

We have a friend with limb onset (I have bulbar) Our friend is now going into his 4th year, he has not taken conventional medication (riluzol) but has gone for alternative methods including chinese. Much of what he took smelt and looked horrible. Did anything work? In our opinion, he has still progressed at what could only be described as, normal progression...if anything with als can be described as normal.
If it was any good, I think doctors would be checking it out. From what I saw of it and the results that werent apparent to me, I would not try it.

I hv read on line about Chinese medicine treatment of ALS ?

But i dont know this is true of not?
some body has experience?

it sound true, pls check the website:

thank you !

linda:razz:

i forgot to put the site on :[

Did anybody try this hospital?
There are some video shows there interview with patient.
I dont know I should believe it or not?

Thanks everybody!
linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Linda. You did not forget the link. It was removed because we are not going to help that place advertise here. They are selling false hope. We don't allow that here. If you go to the bottom of this page there are threads about alternative medicine or use the search. They've been discussed before and they have nothing new to offer. Sorry.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back