Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
In Canada , there is a lack of information about the extent and impact of neurological conditions (brain and nervous system diseases, disorders, conditions and injuries). This makes it difficult to plan effective policy, programs and investments. Neurological Health Charities Canada (NHCC) is committed to working towards filling this gap in information, and we are asking you to take a few minutes to express your views on what type of information you feel would be important to collect.

NHCC is a collective of organizations that represent people with chronic, often progressive, brain and nervous system diseases, disorders and injuries in Canada . Collaborating with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), we are considering what information is needed about the frequency of occurrence and the impact of diseases, disorders and injuries of the brain and nervous system. Your input is very important to us.

Please visit:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=FEQ_2bes8Jm0Sys0JPC0zJNA_3d_3d

This questionnaire will be accessible online until February 27, 2009. Thank you for your participation!

Nicole Mailman
Communications Officer
ALS Society of Ontario
416-497-8545 x213
1-866-611-8545 x213
[email protected]
www.alsont.ca

View our NEW educational videos at www.alsont.ca/services/videos/. Your feedback is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope our Canadian members and families are doing this survey. It is important.

AL.

Done. Thanks Al. See you Tuesday?

Deb

Thanks Al for the survey link, I haven't seen this from the ALS Society in Alberta and I'm going to ask them why they are not emailing all of their clients to let them know about it.

Barry

Done. Thanks for the link.

No Deb I don't have clinic till April I think.

AL.

Yes, thanks for the link..done

Hi Al,
We received the request to complete the survey from the ALS Society and we did fill it out. Thanks for asking those who may not have been aware of this to complete it.
Mark

Thanks for the link Al.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back