Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Sometimes i get so angry at my husband i could slap him, but ofcourse i dont. Well this past weekend we were fighting and started slapping the mess out of him. I did not think it (i did it, )is this due to anxiety or do my hypereflexes have something to do with it? Either way my hubby is MAD. Sam

I'd think the anxiety or some other emotion caused it. Any kind of reflex action would only be a one shot thing usually. I've never heard of it carrying on more than one movement.

AL.

Sam,

I know its not funny but I have to laugh.... I don't think it is because of your hyperreflexes.....but you can tell him that if you want, it might make it easiery to forgive you.....Probably more with anxiety, and him just getting on your nerves. Or blame it on the puppetier arm you had no control.....

How have you been? Any other news?

I dont want to lauph either but I think I may slap around my family and tell them it is my brisk relexes!
I like this and they have been bothering me alot latley. LOL
I think it is your anxiety and who could blame you? YOu are going through sooo much phyiscally and mentally! I get it girl.....hang in there rocky!

My hubby doesn't understand brisk reflexes, even when the doc explained it to him.... But either way he would not care! I feel like i am turning into a two year old, temper tantrums....... I did not slap him that much! :)

Ps. I kinda laugh about it too, but then i think (thats not funny!) then i laugh etc etc..........

we gotta get our laughs where we can, even if at the hubby's exspense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back