ptich

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
California
City
Mountain View
I asked this question about 10 months ago, and there were different opinions. From my own experience, the more rest and the less physical activity I have, the better ALS symptoms become, so the conclusion seems to be - minimize sternious physical activity. Walking seems to improve things, though.

BTW, I developed quite a lot of allergy to spicy foods. As far as I remember, this allergic sensitivity was growing steadily over the last 3-4 years, in parallel with the neurological symptoms.

Hey Pitch- I also have noticed both things in myself. More rest helps, and spicy foods really toruble me, expecially if I am overtired. Glad to know I am not alone...

Well, now that you mention it, I have the same two things, especially chilli and Mexican type food.

There is an idiot at physical therapy who I try not to get, and will insist on never having again, who said to me. "If you don't get off the pants you can't expect to dance." That was in response to me stating I do not always do the stretching exercises at home. My regular PT is really skillful, helpful and nice. Yikes it makes me mad thinking about it.:evil: :-DTake Care, Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back