Other
Country
ES
State
Madrid
City
Spain
Hello Everyone.

We are MBA students and are currently doing a design thinking project to understand why Rare diseases do not have medicines. We are focusing on ALS, and have been interviewing Drug companies, Medical Doctors, Scientists, and Government healthcare professionals. eE have designed a survey for you guys, (patients, and caregivers of ALS patients) and would love to get your opinions. We would really apprecitate if you could take 3 mins and answer our survey, this will be immensly useful to us as part of the discovery process to help answer why rare diseases do not have medicines, and aid us in developing novel solutions.

We will share a link with the results of the whole project when we conclude our investigation at the end of the year. All questions are anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/755GFMY

We look forward to your Feedback.

Sincerely,
MBA students from IE Business School In Madrid.

Its really simple...rare diseases don't bring in the profits like a common disease for the drug companies.

I have an MBA but I don't need one to answer your question: Rare diseases don't yield profit for drug companies.

to be honest I don't see what results you will get from a 6 question survey.

Your question #3 does not allow for an 'other' answer.
'No delay' should be an option

If anyone else has the survey posted to their profile after the time of this post please tell me. I have asked them not to do this

yes, 24 minutes after your post I received one and I know others did too. Seems to be spamming now.

Well no. Yours and Linda's preceded my post and triggered it. Time zone/ daylight savings issue maybe?

Last edited:
I have an MBA but I don't need one to answer your question: Rare diseases don't yield profit for drug companies.

I also have an MBA. I agree with this answer. And, in my opinion, this small survey really doesn't have enough benefit to come to any relevant conclusions. Looks like a small assignment for easy credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back