Diagnosis
5/2011
Country
US
State
CA
City
MADERA
I am not sure if he waited to long or if it just doesnt work. Because it has been longer than dr.steenblock said it would be to see results and nothing has changed. At this point he cant believe how much he is sleeping . Going on year 6 with pbp. And its really taking its toll on his body. And emotional damage of the whole family is at a new high.keep praying for mark. Please. He says this Is no way to live. But I cant picture life without him.
I think he is ready to go home. We have a 9 month old little boy who will grow up with out his daddy. Maybe I am being some what selfish but I dont want to lose him. They dont make men like him anymore.

I am really sorry. Of course you don't want to lose him--but there will be life after he is gone and you will make sure your little boy knows his dad and how much he loved him.

sending a hug--:(

Thanks for the update on the stem cell transplant.

Rest assured, there is a good life, even for the children, after our PALS pass.

Just another stage of your journey....
Hugs
Linda

> At this point he cant believe how much he is sleeping . Going on year 6 with pbp. And its really taking its toll on his body

it is a journey, and sleep can mean rest & peace ... we're holding hands with you, right there beside you ...

so sorry booandi

I do have to agree, having lost my husband only 6 weeks ago I know your feelings and concerns

I never wanted Chris to die, I didn't want his children to lose their father, especially as they lost their mother only 8 years ago.

But we are finding a new 'normal' and loving each other.

It is what it is, make the most of that so it's the most it can be rather than less than you want.

hugs

. Maybe I am being some what selfish but I dont want to lose him. They dont make men like him anymore.

I know just how you feel :(

every thing will be fine if you have positive attitude towards such things.

I am so sorry you are having to face this. Please know we are all here for you and holding your hand.

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back