Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
ca
City
antelope
for the past 3 weeks, i have problem urinating. before i go to bed at 10pm, i urinate,
when i get up in the morning i have the urge but can't go. i have to drink allot of liquid to start urinating, 17 hours from the last one. once i go i have no more problem until the next morning. this is driving me crazy. my home health nurse is talking the use of a catheter. but so long i can manage to go on my own, i don't think a catheter is the answers. i appreciate any feed back, felicia

According to what I have read that function is supposed to remain fairly intact. I'd be asking the doctor about it. Maybe you have a blockage somewhere. AL.

bladder problems

felicia said:
for the past 3 weeks, i have problem urinating. before i go to bed at 10pm, i urinate,
when i get up in the morning i have the urge but can't go. i have to drink allot of liquid to start urinating, 17 hours from the last one. once i go i have no more problem until the next morning. this is driving me crazy. my home health nurse is talking the use of a catheter. but so long i can manage to go on my own, i don't think a catheter is the answers. i appreciate any feed back, felicia
Hello felicia I also have bladder problems. Hard to go and hard to hold at times probably weak bladder muscle. janf

thanks al, i guess a doctor visit is in store for me. god bless felicia.

thanks janf. the doctor gave me a prescription of oxybutynin for bladder control to stop the urge. i stopped taking it when i noticed that i can't go. maybe that's my problem, felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back