Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Arlington
Hello all! My name is Stacy, and our Mother was diagnosed on April 27, 2010 with this horrible monster. Her progression is fast, real fast. My brothers and I fear the end will be coming sooner than we hope. At this point, she is totally dependent upon others to do things for her, and I mean EVERYTHING. She finally received her Dynavox a month ago, and we have her up and running on the internet, which I believe is the only thing keeping her half sane in the Nursing Home. Any suggestions, comments on the progression of this disease, and what to expect next would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and God bless!

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your mom.
Unfortunately there are no answers to your questions as everyone is so different. But, we are here for you so will help in whatever way we can.

You can take a look at my website and get an idea about what I have experienced and what I have done to cope with the disease.

Living and Surving with ALS

Thank you very much! I will also pass your website along to Mom, for she wants to know everything she can possibly can, as well as our family....

Stacy you will find all the hope and answers you can hope foe w/ this horrible disease!...My prayers are with you and your mom...family tooo!

God Bless!

cris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back