Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
i need help. cant take it anymore. why me. what have i done to deserve this. ALS, divorce, my sons anger, loosing my caretaker. i just cant handle it. my son who is taking care of me woke up sick and i hate not being able to help him. i just want to die.

dear cukita.
i am so so sorry for everything you are going through,i wish i could take away all your pain and heartache.
i know personally i can not really help but if i could i would.

is there anything practical that someone could do to help you?
did the alsa ever get to see you?
if theres anything you can think of that may help please ask.

you know you can count on any emotional support that you may need from the forum,you have many friends who care.
please let us know if we can do anything at all.
godbless:smile:

I second my dear friend Olly. Please PM me if I could help in any way. I would be glad to try ot get in touch with help. Anything I could do? I hate to hear you like this.. Not fair.. You have friends here. H4C

Oh now there there....your son will get better and just knowing that you wish you could help him makes him feel better. Divorce...yea that sucks, however weather you know it or not, maybe it was the best thing to ever happen to you...you just cant see it. As far as the ALS, yea, agreed that REALLY REALLY sucks, but you are alive to tell your son how much you love him. I lost my husband (age 42) suddenly of a heart attack, and I feel like I never got the chance to say the things I really wanted him to hear. The day my father was diagnosed with ALS was a horrible day, but the difference was, the next day he was still here. I still have my dad, and I count that as a blessing. Bad days will come and go, you will have a good day again...I promise! If there is ANYTHING any of us can do, please let us know...we are here for you! Wish I was in Texas or I would come and physically help!
Sending you BIG MUSHY hugs,
Blubear

Cukita ... I posted a link to ALS Guardian Angels for you, but don't see my post here. Here it is again.

ALS Guardian Angels

See if they can get some agency to help you. And keep trying MDA. They should be following through on the people they recommended!

Hang in there.

Cutika, your right, it is not fair, not to any of us. Nor is it fair that a child dies before his life begins. Nothing in life is fair. But it is life. I don't know why I have this. I am losing my job in another week, the one thing that makes me feel useful. i had a PEG put in the other day and I am sore as hell and can't finish Christmas things. I sent nothing to my son or daughters or grandsons for Christmas. But one thing i can give them this year and that is I am still breathing and I still can say I love you to them. I am still here and I will fight for every day that I can be here. Because fair or not, this is what it is. I hope you find some help soon. Your son is there and you are there. Cherish each moment.

Cukita,
I'm the founder of ALS Guardian Angels, the foundation that Beth referred you to. Please let me help you. I've helped hundreds of PALS in the most difficult of circumstances. Just ask around this forum about me. Lets talk and see what I can do. OK? Just email me a number and I'll call.
Stu
[email protected] 949-488-9894 or 949-233-3045

Cukita,
PLEASE email or phone Stu! He truly is our ANGEL and he will help you help yourself! I wish that i lived close to you so I could physically helpyou get through this. hugs, Kay Marie

Cukita,

I'd just like to add my sentiments, too! I hope your son quickly recovers and that things make a turn for the better.

Kim

Has anyone heard from her?!

Cukita ... sending prayers your way that your caregiver emergency has been solved. Let us know how you're doing.

thanks guys i still havent found a caretaker

Cutika, Whew.....I was worried about cha, glad you are still hangin in there! How is your son feeling? Did you get a hold of Stu? Is anyone helping you right now to find a new caregiver? Are there any calls I can do for you until you are on your feet? Please just let me know hun!
Hugs,
Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back