Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Cambridge
I've had 4 emg's and they have come back normal except the last one showed lots of twitching which I didn't notice. My question is I'm experiencing more pain in my shoulders especially my left and a pressure/pain in my spine. I still experience pain down the top of arms and is getting worse. My body has this hot/tingling feeling and my bones in my shoulders pop all the time. Besides that I have this on going head/neck pain. I don't know what's going on. Any thoughts.

Rotator cuff and cervical spine issues cause all of these symptoms. Sensory/tingling issues is not an indicator of ALS.

I don't know how old you are but frozen shoulder syndrome can cause the shoulder pain. I agree that sensory issues may be indicative of something other than ALS.

Zaphoon

Trevor,

Have you ever been in a car accident ?

Glen

Glen,

I've been in fender bender, but nothing serious.

Nothing serious then , but now it may be coming back to haunt you.

I had a similar experience that I can share with you.

I had a car accident , and only had a scratch from it. No bruises , no pains.

Years afterwards, I developed pain in my arm and tingles . The doctor found nothing. A friend suggested going for a massage. I scoffed at it at first , but then I went to see a massage therapist.

I told the lady my symptoms of pain and tingles. She started to check out my spine and out of the blue asked was I in a car accident. I had some scar tissue growing on the back of my neck , pressing on nerves.

After 5 visits to this lady , I can say that she permanently solved that problem.

Its worth a try. The worst that can happen is you get a nice massage.

Glen

Glen,

It could be a possibility. I have had massages and accupuncture and still have the pain. My shoulder joints pop all the time now and the top of my arms hurt as well, plus my fingers now on both hands are sore. I'm going to see a Reumatiod Arthris (I know it is not spelled right) Sept 9. I'm sick and tired of seeing doctors. People on this form are so knowledgable about a lot of things. I wish doctors could have the same compasion as these people. Doctors look what shows on paper and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back