Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
florida
City
keystone heights
In My Right Thigh/ Hip Area, And Lower Back...especially When Im Setting....but Still Now Noticable Weakness...just General Fatigue....

Does Anyone Else Have Experience With Muscle Pain.

I'm Cautiously Confident Right Now That If I Did Have Als...it Would Be Moving A Tad Quicker....its Been 6 Months Of Twitching...2 Months Of Self Assumed Atrophy That Hasnt Changed Much And No Real Weakness...any Suggestions On What Other Muscle Or Neurological Issues I Could Be Dealing With?

In My Right Thigh/ Hip Area, And Lower Back...especially When Im Setting....but Still Now Noticable Weakness...just General Fatigue....

Does Anyone Else Have Experience With Muscle Pain.

I'm Cautiously Confident Right Now That If I Did Have Als...it Would Be Moving A Tad Quicker....its Been 6 Months Of Twitching...2 Months Of Self Assumed Atrophy That Hasnt Changed Much And No Real Weakness...any Suggestions On What Other Muscle Or Neurological Issues I Could Be Dealing With?

I experienced muscle pain in my left leg and arm, perceived weakness, twitches and weird cramping sensation in my chin and general fatigue. After neurologist said I am fine all symptoms disappeared except occasional twitches here and there which probably always happened before too... I just chose to dwell on them when i was stressed.

Pain isn't first symptom of ALS though (if at all symptom)...

i have been twitching all over for about a year now, also have muscle pain in almost all my muscles especially when I first wake up the pain is accompanies by stiffness and it takes me about an hour to pull it together, also still no weakness, awaiting diagnosed, have an appointment next week, take care, margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back